Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Spooky birthday (halloween) card


Hi all,

How are you?? Getting ready for Halloween ??
I have coloured up the sweet witch  image
 called Taya as a witch 
designed by Sammi.
To be honest I do not celebrate Halloween myself
 but this digi was also perfect for a spooky birthday card.
Don't you think??
Did you see the whole collection??


The copics I have used are :

YG 00,Y 38, YR 20, YR 23, 
W3, W5, W7, 
BV 02, BV 08, BV 29, V 09, 
100, E 35

You can hardly see it on the photo but her face is yellowgreen...( YG 00, blush YR 20 )
The first time I have coloured a face like this..quite fun!!

I am so happy that this coming month I will attend some copic classes.
I have followed a workshop once and I love to learn more copic colouring skills.
This time it will be official copic courses...
So hope to share my new skills soon at the Mad for Markers blog.

Enough for now..please remind that 
designed by Sammi are for sale...
all proceeds go to the NSW rural Fire service


Big hugs from Italy,


PS I have a candy on my personal  blog , running untill the 20 th of november





No comments: