Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Steampunk Ryan and Christmas angel by Blankina



Hi all,
Busy making Christmas cards?? 
 Did you get some of the new Nativity digi's??
For the new nativity/christmas digi see  qui- here-hier.

I wanted to show you also some other new Nativity digi's..
but my printer decided not to work.

Anyway I thought it was time for another male birthday card,
so I have got my cool steampunk Ryan out..
Which I had already printed out some time ago.

I have used these copics to colour the card ;
skin: E0000, E000, E11
hair: E31, E33, E 35, E 37
clothes : W 2, W 3, W 5. W 7, B 00, B97, B 99
shadow / confetti : W2, W 3, W 5, B 0000, E 000




This was the card I had made for the release.
A card in non traditional colours..but I think it suits this pretty angel designed by Sammi...

Have a great december month , happy crafting and see you soon!!
Would love to get your visit on my personal blog too.

Hugs Blankina


1 comment:

Camille Short said...

Love your projects! Fabulous!