Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Copic Colourist - Susannah


Good morning,

Today I'm excited to introduce you to another member of our Design Team. 

Susannah is joining the team as a Copic Colourist and will share some of her very own creations using Copic markers. She writes...

" I have enjoyed drawing from childhood and have always been mad about markers, pencils, pens, drawing, arts and crafts. I like to draw characters from my own imagination in a manga/realistic style. 
I don't just draw characters, I also animate some of them, which is something I'm passionate about. "

Today we get to meet one of her lovely characters - This is Evelyn Barsmith ...



Copic colours used:
Skin: YR000, E00, E01, E02, E23, BV23
Eyes: BG05, BG07, BG23, BG32, BG34
Hair: Y15, Y17, Y19, RV02, RV04, RV06, R56
Clothes: B21, B23, B24, BV20, BV17, BV13
Lips: RV21, RV23, RV25, R46



You can see more of Susannah's fabulous work on her:

Thanks for stopping by :D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi suzzanah, your work is so beautiful. Looking forward to seeing more of your work. Xxx

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work.