Saturday, July 3, 2010

Scrappin' Saturday

Well It has been a long time since I have done any scrapping... but I wanted to show you how you can incorporate Copics + Scrapping... There are 3 ways I have done so in this layout... which is based on this week's Sketch over at The Greeting farm blog.


I have used Copics on the Miss Anya stamps...although these ones are a printout of the card that we gave to Lain on her birthday .. I just wanted to include them on this layout as well so I printed out the pic of the card and cut them up.... I also have used Copics on the ribbon (BV13) and on the flowers (BV13, BV00) and I used a Copic Original marker with the fine tip to journal (V09), the extra dots on the page were drawn with a multiliner (0.5). I was a bit scared getting back into a scrapbook page after such a long break but I think I might be catching a bug here...

STAY TUNED for more SCRAPPIN' SATURDAY news coming soon at Mad for Markers.... and Don't forget to pop past THE STAMP SPOT for all your Scrapping items - to go alongside your Copics :D

***Our challenge "make and swap an ATC" continues this week! We'd love you to join us ***


1 comment:

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Hey well done Sammi - awesome layout. I think copics are about to become the next 'big thing' in scrapping, like they have been in card making!

:) Marcia