Sunday, August 15, 2010

Winner with Top 5

Good evening!! Thanks to all who entered the Colouring White challenge ... they were all fabulous entries and I loved looking at them all! :D It was really hard to pick a top 3 and so with the DT picks and my own picks - I thought I'd extend it to Top 5!! Mr Linky is down just now... but the Top 5 are...

1. Karen ($10 gift certificate)
2. Leonie
3. Annie
4. Debra
5. Rosanna

Please feel free to display this badge on your blogs




All the wonderful entries

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG WOW Thanks so much for picking my card!! You have totally made my day!!!!! and Congratulations to the other people making top 5 Well Done:-)
Tonnes of Hugs
Karen
xxxxx

When the jobs are done said...

Hi Mad for markers people, Thank you so,so very much for picking me I was so excited to see my name there so glad you picked a top five. Congratulations to the other girls. I am off to put the badge on my blog now. Thanks again for picking me, Bye for now from Rosanna.
:):):):):):):):):):):):):).