Monday, August 16, 2010

Coloring with Pink's Challenge

Hi, Emma here and welcome to a new challenge and this month it's my turn to host. So to follow up from my Pink color Combinations that I shared with you on friday, which you can find here, we are challenging you to get out your Pink Copics and get coloring! If you are a Pink lover like me then this won't be difficult, but if Pink is not usually your color then this is the challenge for you! We can't wait to see what you come up with!

For a little bit of inspiration the lovely Marcia from The Stamp Spot has created this gorgeous card for you. She has used R81, R83, R85



And here is my card that I have made using the Lovely Mermaid Anya from my Pink Color Combinations Post from Friday

Copic Colors used:
Hair - R81, R83, R85, 0
Skin - E11, E00, E000
Tail & Seashells - BG49, BG49, BG18, 0

So want to know what the prize for this months challenge is............

How about 3 Pink Copic Markers!!! Yes thats right you can win 3 Pink Copic markers just by joining in our new Challenge! So what are you waiting for get,  your Pink Copics out and get coloring!

Don't forget that in order to be in the running for the prize you must use Copic Markers in your Coloring.

We can't wait to see your Pink creations!



No comments: