Monday, October 4, 2010

THE STAMP SPOT

Good morning Copic lovers, did you know that Marcia at The Stamp Spot has a DT call on and is looking for people who LOVE colouring .... click the ad below to read more...Speaking of The Stamp Spot... here is a little card I made for a friend using a wonderful stamp that I received from Marcia ... Isn't she the sweetest! She is a My Favourite Things - Pure Innocence stamp ... available HERE!


The funky bubble paper is some Origami paper my little sis bought back for me from Japan... isn't it awesome! The Copics I used are: Skin E000, E00, E11, R81, Pinks: R81, 83, 85, green: YG03, YG06, pants: B91, 93, 95, sky/ backround: B0000, B000, Hair: E50,51, 53, E31


ALSO .. there is a NEW CHALLENGE and a NEW DT call over at our shared challenge blog ...
THE LOLLIPOP LADIES - why not pop on over!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Sammi

What a pretty card! The paper your sister brought back for you is fabulous.
I love the layering of the torn papers you have used, it adds a softness to the layout.

Michelle :-)

vicmbee said...

gorgeous card...love the bubble paper and cute stamp..