Friday, February 11, 2011

Fridays Feature ...

...is Ashlee


Where are you from?

Perth Tasmania

How long have you been Mad for Markers?
I have been Mad for Markers since I attended Paperific in August 2010. It was there that I met Sammi and I just had to have some...I ended up buying markers and an abs set 1

What were the first markers you bought?
22 sketch markers 0,C1,C5,C7,E000,E00,E11,E33,E37,R89,R83,R20,G00,G02,G05,B41,B93,B97,BV04,BV02,BV00,V06

If you were a Copic what colour would you be?

I would have to be a purple shade, as its my favourite colour and the shade I tend to colour with the most, so probably BV08 blue violet.

What inspires you?

I get inspiration from looking at blogs and craft/card magazines. I am always checking on blogs to see what new projects people have come up with.

What do you like to colour?
I love colouring images from magnolia, they would have to be my most favourite stamps....but I also like colouring stamps from the greeting farm, c.c designs and heaps more.

Here are a couple of samples of Ashlee's wonderful creations...









hop on over to Ashlee's blog to see more of her lovely creations!! And sign up as a follower whilst there as I might give her a spica to giveaway to a follower! :D

No comments: