Friday, January 6, 2012

Miss Anya Garland #1

Good afternoon! I hope you are all having a great week and a LOVELY start to the new year! Hopefully 2012 will be a beautiful colourful year for all of us!! :)

I am trying to get on track for the year... one day I will be SUPER organised! lol.. how about you? Are you organised? I am in the middle of sorting out orders.. will be off to the post office shortly to send them off.. and then I will do some planning! HOPING to make this blog a little more active this year... what would you like to see here??

Before I go I would like to share this card with you - this week the NEW stamps from The Greeting Farm arrived! whoo and are now IN STOCK HERE! One of these is the new set of Miss Anyas ... Miss Anya Garland - this is one of them on my card below .. along with the heart banner from the Bantastic Clear stamp set - perfect together :D and then the sentiment is also a TGF stamp.. from the Spotlight kit :) I have a few matching cards underway so perhaps will share them soon too!

Copics used:
E00, E21, E11, RV00, R81, R83, R85, RV32, E23, E25, E27, E29, RV09 + opaque white

No comments: