Monday, January 9, 2012

Mondays Messages from Mad for Markers

Good morning, I hope everyone had a GREAT weekend! Did you get some Copic colouring done? I have been busily colouring up some images that I can't show you yet as they are for upcoming releases for some digi stamp companies... stay tuned :D I have also been "practicing" my drawing and have decided to do a drawing a day to try and improve ... this involves sketching an image, inking the sketch with a multiliner and then colouring it with Copics! An example is below.... **Freebie image to colour available on request**

FIRSTLY - Some News ::

The 12 new sketch colours are being ordered THIS week.. so if you would like some then please let me know ASAP (preferably today).

Copicendium 1 & 2 are available now for you to purchase ... we are currently working on Copicendium #3 - if you would like to submit a creation for this edition then please email sales@madformarkers.com.au :) We would love some Birthday, Summery or Valentines creations!

Dates: We are currently making plans for what's happening at M4M this year... we are looking to set some Bexley - Sydney class dates ... if you are interested then please email us...
Elsewhere - if you are interested in a class in your home (with a group of your friends) then please send an email and we will see what we can organise.
In Melbourne - I am looking to run a day of workshops / colouring in Melbourne this year.. just need to work out details... would you be interested???


Ok enough news for today :) Here are my sketches and finished image for you to see... I have done this practice drawing in one of my little M4M journals (A6 size made from Xpress It blending card) ....

# 1 - rough sketch with graphite pencil

#2 - after being sort of happy with it I inked the image with a 0.1mm black multiliner and erased the pencil lines completely...


and then I brought her to life with COLOUR :D By colouring her with my beloved Copics...

Copics used: E42, W4, W00, B91, B95, B97, E31, E33, E35, E37, B02, B04, Y13, Y15, Y19, E000, E01, YR0000, E11, R30, R35, R37, YG17
A6 Xpress It card journals can be bought HERE!

** Freebie image to colour ** I transfered her to my computer and cleaned the image up a bit more on my Wacom.... and she is now in digi form... send me an email and I will send her to you as a jpg or png to colour up!! :)

2 comments:

EmbossingQueen said...

Would definitely be interested in a day of workshops/colouring in Melbourne. Sounds fantastic, can't wait to hear more details.

franzesjoi said...

wow!!! welll done!!! *woot ***woot