Friday, April 20, 2012

April Showers...

With the weather around Sydney in the past few days, the theme for our current challenge has been perfect! I am totally loving Spesch stamps at the moment and this particular one suited the theme perfectly...
I know that you are all so use to me colouring in my Mad For Markers Copic colour journal, with all the colours surrounding my image, but this week I was adventurous and cut this image out with intentions of making it into a card... And sadly have misplaced all my scribblings from around it! :-( so I will have a search over the weekend and will come back and edit the post with the colours once I have located my scribblings. Have a great weekend, and happy colouring!
Rach xoxo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Racheal , isnt she gorgeous , love this image
I am just catching up viewing as I have been poorly, feeling much better now and will be posting soon.
You have been making some fabulous cards since I have been away
well done Hugs Elaine