Thursday, June 21, 2012

Tiny Baker Tia Ear-rings

Hi all, hope you are all well, today for my inspiration, I would like to share these cute ear-rings using Tiny Baker Tia, to fit in with our new Challenge over at the Mad for Markers Challenge Blog anything but a card/scrapbook page.  As you know I just love her, she is so cute and from Some Odd Girl and is available from the M4M Store here.  I made them using shrink wrap, this is a fun technique.


Copics Used

Copics, spicas and a huge selection of stamps all available from our Mad for Markers Store
 
We would love to see your creations in our new Mad for Markers anything but a card/scrapbooking page Challenge
and don't forget
Copic Colour Conference 21st-23rd September in Sydney full details here, Rosanna and I had so much fun last year.
Thank you for stopping by, happy crafting and have a lovely weekend, take careX:)

No comments: