Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A little more digi inspiration



Good Morning and firstly let me apologise I seem to have lost a week somewhere and totally missed posting some inspiration for you last week but here I am this week all bright eyed and bushy tailed (NOT!  I am full of a cold and the weather here in the UK is not helping, its supposed to be sunny and hot, not grey and damp!)  Anyway enough of my moans! lol 

Today I have a delightful tag to show you made by Rose and she has used the adorable Mr Boots from the Doggies Collection which is available at Mad For Markers Online Store.


Isn't that just adorable and it also fits in with the current challenge 'Off the page' over at the Mad For Markers Challenge Blog

Right thats it from me for this week, hope to see you all back here again next week, till then happy crafting.

Love Jac x

No comments: