Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Digi inspiration Wednesday

Good morning, Jac here from a very wet and windy UK, I don't know what is going on with the weather but its July and its supposed to be summer here but it really don't feel like it!

Have you checked out the new challenge over at the Mad For Markers Challenge Blog?  Well this month its 'Winter Blues ~ use B, BG & BV'  well first off I reached for my trusty blue combo of B93, 95 & 97 just love these and they make great denim!  Then I got a little stumped so had a bit of a play and found that if I used BV23 & 29 I could get a decent hair colour, then I used B39 for the flag pole and B60 & BV31 for the flag, so all in all it was a bit of trial and some errors along the way but then that's the fun part of trying new things and new combos.  For my card I used the 'Birthday Boy' image from the Birthday collection which is available at the Mad For Markers Online Store, my bp is from the new Papermania Happy Days pad and yes I've used quite a few peeloffs here but they just kinda worked!  Finally finished off with some star shaped  gems that have been in my stash for a very long time!lol

I hope I have tempted you to have a go at this months challenge check out the details and have a look at the awesome work from the DT here and I'll see you back here next week.

Take care and happy crafting
Love Jac xx

No comments: