Thursday, June 28, 2012

Pretty in Pink!

Ok So not too sure if I have said this before, but I LOVE PINK lol! So it's not too hard to believe that my next Smash page in my Copic Color Journal is another Pink Combo page! Can you ever have enough Pink Combo's! I think my favourite is the hot Pink Hair with the soft pink top.


All of my colored images in my Smash Book are colored using my Sketch Markers on Xpress It Blending card. 

If you don't have a Copic Color Journal I strongly suggest that you get one to keep all your color combos in, it doesn't have to be all nice and pretty, it can be just colors jotted down in a note book. But just having those notes to go over when you are trying to remember that color combo you tried last month and really loved, makes it that much easier. If you have one I would love to see it, leave me a link in the comments as I would love to have a look!

1 comment:

suzanne2 said...

aww I am a pink lady too. I love your combo's