Friday, September 28, 2012

Less is more, more or less!


Last weekend was the Mad For Markers Copic Colour Conference and the new Faeries digis from M4M were previewed. This one is Lily Rose:


They're now available for purchase in the store. Isn't she cute!?!
I tried to do minimalist colouring on her. I found it really challenging but I think she turned out ok.
I did have a little difficulty photographing her as there was so much white, but I think you get the idea...

BV00, RV02 (spots)
BV000 (eyes) with BV13, BV17 (dress)
E000, E00 (skin)
Y11 (hair) with Y000 (mushroom)
RV10 (wings)
and lots and lots of the Colourless Blender (0) for dress, hair and wings.

Top Tip: I make sure I have plenty of 0 in my supply by getting the 200cc bottle that way I don't go through as many of the normal size re-inkers (25cc) and I don't have to worry about running out as often :-)


Did you miss out on Mad for Markers Copic Colour Conference 2012? 
Don't worry you can learn many of the techniques through the Mad For Markers Online Copic Club!

xoxo Gin.

No comments: