Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Multiliner Madness at M4M Challenges

Good morning!! Today there is some CRAZINESS going on at our challenge blog... well OK it's actually not that crazy! We just want YOU to use Multiliners in your creations :)

Here is a little something I  drew up in Multiliners the other night.. I used my favourite SP Multiliners... PINK and PURPLE in 0.3mm ...

I asked Guy what I  should draw and he was playing some fish game on his phone and said a fish... then he said do one of these Leafy/ Weedy Seadragons... I remember we saw some in a seahorse-y place in Tassie when were were there back in 2003... so I googled them to get a refresher and then I sketched one out with my Pink and Purple Multiliners... then went back in and added some more shading and colour with Copics.. RV55, RV52, V20, V22 and a number of Bs for the dotted water!!

I LOVE that there are so many colours available in Multiliners and I use them for LOTS of things... including but not limited to...

* just writing NOTES...
* fixing up what I don't stamp properly...
* making eyes darker
* adding extra bits around the image.. eg cement lines, grass lines, butterflies...
* stamping

Have a great day!! And please check out the challenge blog today and Sam's BEAUTIFUL creation!!

No comments: