Friday, September 14, 2012

Pink + Sparkles (and a little challenge)


While the sun was making its presence known today, I spent the morning at a funeral. It was a pleasant service of sweet memories even though it is sad to say goodbye to the 17 year old. I was trying to work out what my mojo would be like after it and so decided to colour up an image in her favourite colour, pink. They also mentioned in the eulogy that she liked sparkles so for a change from my usual I've included lots of Spica (and not just Clear)...


Image: Travel Marci
and 6 Spica...


Plus Mad for Markers now stocks Saturated Canary Rubber Stamps and
new Digi Designer Ardith Trump "As the Crow Flies"
and Flourishes Stamps
as well as many other Copic related products....

xo Gin

Now you may have noticed that I haven't told you which Spica pens have been used!
Your challenge: Correctly comment below with the six Spica colours (or numbers).

2 comments:

Miss Nicky said...

so sad to lose someone at such a young age....

Beautiful image! I think you've used spica colours 3 red, 2 Pink, 1 Lavander, 12 Silver, 14 Blossom, 00 clear.....

Gin Oak said...

Very close Miss Nicky - 5 out of 6 :-)