Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Wednesdays Digi Post




Oops sorry I went AWOL last week, work has a habit of getting in my way at the moment!  Have been working extra hours due to staff sickness and I'm shattered! lol  So I hope you will forgive me for not doing a card for 2 weeks in a row but I do have something gorgeous to show you!

This is a wonderful card by Tara and she has used the adorable 'Sunflower Girl' this has definitely got to be one of my favourite of the wonderful digi stamps from the  As The Crow Flies collection which are available at the Mad For Markers Online Store 


Isn't that just adorable?  I love the colours and Tara's wonderful colouring.

Well that's all for this week folks I'm off to do a bit of colouring in the hope that by next week I'll have something new to show you! lol

Take care and have a great crafty week.

Love Jac xx

No comments: