Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Attitude girl in Christmas style


Hi all,

I do not now what the weather is out there where you live...
but here in Italy it is very hot!!

So I thought it would be fun to use the sweet 
from as the crow flies digi's on a Christmas card.
At least it makes me thinks of cold weather, ha, ha.

I love this little digi as you can use it on so many styles of cards..
Birthday, wedding, confirmation, christmas you name it.

I have coloured it with my copics
and I have added several dies, papers and the text stamp Merry Christmas
 from Marianne Design.

I have just come back from a little Europe tour in camper.
It was great to see my family in the Netherlands.
 Now I am looking forward to make many new cards.

Hope you will visit my personal blog too...

See you in a few weeks with one of the new  Mad for Markers digi's !!

Hugs Blankina


No comments: