Tuesday, July 16, 2013


Hi all, I am back. 
Some of you might remember some DT posts made by me on the challenge blog.
After that Sammi had stopped with her challenges
 I was asked to join her Digital Design Team.
Sure!! They are lovely to colour up.

When you will be reading this post I will be far away from home.....
I am leaving Italy to travel Europe in camper with my family.

But I wanted to show you one digi 
of the latest release of 
   (M4M) designed by Sammi. 

Did you see their new digi's launced yesterday?
This sweet guy is called Rhyscoffees .
We all love to get some nice and hot coffee/ cappuccino  from this cool guy...

Coloured with my copics.

copics used:

jeans, jacket : B45, B99, BG 72 , E33
eyes: E31, E34
hair: E 57, E79
shirt : E25, BG 72, W2
shoes: E18, E37
skin: E 50, E53, E 02

The ribbon and design papers are from Marianne Design , 
the coffee cup is cut out of another dp of MD.
The cappuccino text comes from a clearstamp set of Artemio.

Would love to get a visit on my personal blog too,
Ciao from Italy
( or wherever in Europe )

See you in a few weeks!!


Hugs Blankina

No comments: