Friday, March 26, 2010

meeting the new Design Team members

I'm so thrilled to have these wonderful and talented ladies on board.. Click on their names to go see their blogs and lovely creations... they will be posting from next week onwards so you're all in for a real treat!! :D
Introducing.....


Hi Everyone, My name is Debra James. I work part time at a school and when I not working you will find me where I am most happy and contented, Stamping and Creating and Yes, I have an Addiction and I dont want or need a cure!!!
I am totally in LOVE with COPICS, want them, need them, must have them all!!!!!
I have tried other mediums and I can say nothing compares to these markers.
I am so excited to have been asked by Sammi to join her and her Design Team girls on this wonderful new venture on Mad for Markers and look forward to sharing my love of Copic Pens and Stamping with you all, Hugs xxxx

******************************************************************

Jackie
Here is a little bit about me. I'm 42 yrs old. Married with 3 children. Erin 18, Lauren 13 and Matthew 10. My husband Geoff is a Logistics Officer in the RAAF and we have only just moved to Canberra in January. I enjoy lots of different types of craft, but my passion is card making and copic markers.

******************************************************************

Hi my name is Kristy Young, I am from a smallish town in Victoria, Australia. I am a SAHM to 3 and happily married to my hubby for almost 8 years.
I am totally addicted to card making, and just LOVE to colour my images. I am only new to copic colouring but am absolutely loving the effect they give an image...they are very addictive I want all the colours now hehe. I am so thrilled to be on the Mad for markers design team, and cant wait to get started and show you my creations.
Thanks Sammi girl for having me on the DT.
Kristy xx
******************************************************************

Hi, I am Kylie and I am a stay at home Mummy to 2 little boys. I entered the world of paper craft in June 2008 with scrap booking and stamping but didn’t start colouring images until September 2009 when I acquired my first Magnolia stamps - I was addicted! It was then that my quest to colour with Copics began and in February 2010 I was set with my first 30 markers. Now I can’t stop colouring and will grab every opportunity to sit at my craft desk bringing these gorgeous 2D images to life with colour. I am amazed at the fantastic blogging world that I have entered and the wonderful craft community I have discovered. I am so proud and excited to be a part of the Mad for Markers DT and look forward to sharing my love of Copics and making new friends along the way.

******************************************************************

Mandi
I am the creative designer for a web based business in Australia & NZ, freelance graphic designer and qualified art teacher. I am an avid scrapbooker, stamper and lover of Copic Markers. I enjoy experimenting with a variety of Copic techniques and teaching Copic workshops whilst sharing my ideas through my blog. I am a free thinker. I look forward to dreams & cultivate moods. I believe in magic & celebrate gorgeous moments. I giggle with my children & often amaze myself. I am a creative spirit... I am and artist!

******************************************************************

Hi, my name is Sue Ashton, and I live in West Australia, with my DH Rick. We have 9 children between us (none at home think goodness....sorry kids x), and, an ever changing number of grand-children! I work, but spend as much time as I can in 'my room', creating my cards an blogging. I started scrapbooking 5-6 yrs ago then progressed to Cards, then I fell in love with Copic's, and of course cards an Copic's are a match made in heaven! When Sammi asked me to be a part of the 'Mad for Markers' Design Team, I was thrilled. I can't wait to work with the talented Sammi and the rest of the Design Team to pass on to every-one our love of Copic's.
******************************************************************
tomorrow we will have a tutorial for you :D

1 comment:

evision said...

www.onlineuniversalwork.com