Friday, April 2, 2010

My first DT Card!

Hippity, Hoppity Easter to everyone!

This is my first card for the Mad for Markers DT. I thought I would stick to the Easter Theme for this post!

I have combined this beautiful Easter Bunny with separate images of the Easter eggs. All images are on the X-Press It Blending Card (which can be bought from Mad for Markers).

I used the following Copic Colours:
Bunny: E21, E29, E31, R20, E04, C-1, C-3, O
Eggs: BV00, BV02, BV04, RV000, RV10, RV21, YG00, YG03, YG06
(.... and of course I have added gold, pink, purple and clear Spica Pens at every opportunity)

I have cut out the bunny and each egg individually. I used foam tape to reconstruct and layer all the images to make this beautiful card! I finished the card off with little jewels to dot the "i" in the wording! I hope you all like it!

Have a very Happy Easter!
Mandi

6 comments:

Sammi said...

Gorgeous card Mandi! I love the colours ... and the sparkle of course! Great idea to combine the images - works perfectly! I Also love the rhinestone dots for the i's. Happy Easter!!
Sammi xx

Merry said...

What a a brilliant card..your colouring is so beautiful.

Kylie said...

Oh wow - Gorgeous colouring!! I love all the easter eggs. And your Spicas :D Happy Easter
Hugs Kylie

Jackie Thomas said...

Wow Mandi! what a fabulous card. so much work has gone into it. Love the addition of the bling. Well done. Happy Easter to you and your family. xo Jackie

Kristy Young said...

Gorgeous Mandi :)

Tracey Feeger said...

I thought I commented on this. No matter.

Mandi what a wonderful card, beautiful colouring. Great inspiration.
mwah
Trace