During this two hour class you will learn:
* Some More advanced colouring techniques
* How to colour onto other types of paper (glossy, vellum and acetate)
* Colouring textures (fur, plants, etc)
* Colouring White and Black with your Copics
* Actual demonstration of Refilling/ changing nibs?
* Airbrushing (flat areas, masking & embellishments)
Come along for a night of colouring... Have some time out to just sit and colour AND chat.
Ideally you will have completed one of Mad for Markers Beginner classes... but if you are already experienced in Copics and wish to come along that?s great too!
The club fee includes:
your own Sample book,
use of cardstock for stamping, some Patterned paper for cards
use of stamps and ink,
use of complete range of Copic Ciao markers (plus some original + sketch) and spica pens
use of the compressor with the airbrush system
Each month we will add to the sample books... and will have a short tutorial/ workshop.
Bring along any images you want to practise colouring or would like some advice on colours etc.
For more details, questions etc please email sammi on firstname.lastname@example.org