Friday, July 2, 2010

ATC Challenge and SWAP

Hi everyone! It is Kylie here with another ATC to share with you! Are you loving the ATCs we have been making to share with you? I am a sort of newbie to ATCs, only making my first about a month ago for a swap I was in, but I love them. I have loads of little images laying around that have been coloured but nothing to "sit" on yet, so ATCs are perfect to give your little people homes. And I love the idea of a swap. It is so much fun to receive a little piece of someone else's art work in the mail.



My ATC features a very new image called Lylah.
I have coloured Lylah with:
B 91, 93, 95,
E 11, 00, 000, 53, 55, 57,
R20.
So what are you waiting for? Get those little images out and make an ATC!

4 comments:

Louise F NZ said...

Wow!!! Gorgeous, love the lace and bling.

Annette Bowes said...

Fantastic Kylie, how did you manage to get so much gorgeous lace and bling, love it, take careX:)

Tracy said...

Wow, so much detail!
Amazing!
Hugs
Tracy

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Wow Kylie you have done an awesome job with this Challenge, love it.
hugs
Sue x