Saturday, December 11, 2010

Scrapbook Saturday

Hi everyone.... Rach here for another Scrappin Saturday....
Sorry for the late post today... we've had one very sick little boy for the last couple of days and he has been keeping us on our toes to say the least.

With Christmas in full swing around here, it was only fitting that I scrap another Christmas photo. This photo was taken just a few weekends back in November, when we decided to take B on his first train ride. We took him down to the Thirlmere Heritage Railway, where we went on a 45 minute round trip on a heritage steam train with Santa. B very politely asked Santa for only one very special Christmas gift, so lets hope Santa can make this boys dream come true. ;-) It was a great day and definitely lots of funs for the kids (and the big kids too).
Even though Christmas is full swing around here, I have still found time to play with my Copics, and find myself using them on anything I can think of. One of the things I love using them on lately is Chipboard, the colours don't always come up exactly like they do on something white, so I always check how it will show up by testing it on the back of the piece I want to use. I also give it time to dry and soak in, because that to can change the final colour.... Enough chit chat here's my page, along with a close up of my Colouring.
Don't forget last orders for pre-Christmas delivery is on Monday, so pop on over to the Mad For Markers Store and get some stocking stuffers, so you can colour till your hearts content in the break between Christmas and New Year.
Supply List
Copics
Santa's Skin: E0000, E000, E00, RV000
Santa Suit: R24, R27, R29, R39, C3, C5, Gold Spica
Santa Sack: T5, T7, T10,
Presents: BG11, BG13, RV21, RV23, B00, B01, Y15, Y17
Bear: E30, E31, E33,
Train: G17, G28, C3, C5
Ball: B23, B24, B26
Candy Canes: YRo7, YR09, RV17, RV19
Image: Google - forgot to write down the link
Patterned Papers: Echo Park
Happy colouring,
Rach xo

No comments: