Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tuesdays Tute :: colouring eyes

Good morning (just- hehe) ... Hope you are all having a wonderful week so far!!

This is just a quick little tutorial on colouring eyes... this one is for those eyes that are not completely drawn or only half drawn in on an image... I have used a Spesch Stamp - Crystal.
I have coloured her in first... Wings: RV21, FB2 & FRV1, Skin: E13, 15, 17, Hair: E15, 17, 18, 19, 29, earrings: E33, 35, E15, E13, Dress: R81, 83, 85, V04, 06, 09, Background: E70, 71, 74, 77, 79


Then I used a black multiliner 0.03 to draw in some lines on the eyes..


then I coloured in the mid section that would be darkest.. with the black multiliner

and then I added some colour in... I used E77 for this (quite dark)
Here is a close up...



Thanks for stopping by. This will be the last tutorial this year... next year we will have LOTS more for you. If there is something particular you would like to see then please leave a comment below!!

Sammi
xx

1 comment:

Dianne said...

so simple but so effective