Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Who is.....


You can see Chris's lovely creations on her blog - Christine's Creative Capers

Where are you from?
Kialla - in country Victoria

How long have you been Mad for Markers?
I was first introduced to Copic Markers about 4 years ago by the lovely Andrea of AnnaBelle Stamps - lost them 2 years ago to my youngest daughter's Year 12 Graphics Folio - they were returned last year - then I met Sammi at the Melbourne Paperific show and as they say the rest is history :)

What was your first collection of markers?
My very first purchase was the Basic Set of 12 sketch markers.

If you were a Copic what colour would you be?
I'm a pink girl, so any of the RV & R colour range but if I had to choose R81 Rose Pink or R83 Rose Mist - please don't make me choose!!! :)

What inspires you?
I'm inspired by so many things - I love colour and innovative techniques and enjoy "blog-hopping" - there are so many creative people out there happy to share. I've picked up great tips from Sammi and the M4M team and my other copic loving friends.

What do you like to colour?
My family would say anything and everything, I am so addicted!! I have fallen for the cute characters from Magnolia, hAnglar stAngler, CC Designs, Lily of the Valley - these are my favourite card making images....but again, I couldn't choose just one!!

What colour can't you use/ do you not like using?
I find REDS difficult to colour - and would welcome any tips!

Are there any colours still on your wishlist?
Silly question LOL!! - I'm a girl that has to have it all and I'm still a long way off.

What do you like to listen to while colouring?
I don't really listen to anything in particular while I colour However, it does depend on my mood, sometimes the Ipod is in my ears, other times I love to zone out in silence and I do like to colour in while watching TV.

What do you snack on while colouring?
Nothing!! - I'm too scared to put grubby food marks on my work - good way to diet hey??

When you first started with Copics what do you wish you knew?
He He!! maybe I should have been warned about how addictive Copic Colouring is.

*********************************************************************

{{{{ Thanks to all who entered our GDT call... we will be in touch this week!!}}}

No comments: