Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Introducing Dt member....

Well I will be using the next few Wednesdays to introduce you to the new Dt members.... so this afternoon we are introducing....



My name is Bron (Bronwen) Beekman and I live in the Dandenong Ranges which is East of Melbourne. I am 32 (*whispers nearly 33*) and have been married to my husband for nearly 11 years. Together we have made the two most adorable (well we are allowed to be biased) children Elizabeth & Robert who are both at school which gives me more time to indulge in my hobby card making!

I started as a scrapbooker about 6 years ago now and have not looked back. One of my dearest friends Kirsty introduced me to Stampin Up! Probably about 4 years ago and being a busy mum I found that it was hard to get time to make scrapbook pages so I ended up (helped by the newfound love of stamps) making cards and lots of cards!! In 2009 I found a shop that stocked Magnolia’s and Sarah Kay stamps and my passion for stamps increased again. With the help of on-line shopping I started to find lots of brands of stamps that I loved and in August 2009 I took the plunge and started my own blog. Wow when I look back at my stuff from them I cringe!!! Towards the end of 2009 I discovered copics and whilst I still love colouring using watercolour pencils etc copics are the winners for me. I have learnt so much about using copics from the internet and am still continually learning.

Last year I had my first DT break from the awesome Kellie from Tickled Pink Stamps and was a member of Lil Lolita Challenges. By being on this team I learnt so much about what is involved but also realized that there are a huge amount of ladies out there that share my crazy passion and made some new friends along the way. Recently I was rapt to make the team at Stamptacular Sunday Challenges and was surprised but very pleased when I was asked to join Magnolia Down Under Challenges. I am now of course super excited that I have joined the Mad 4 Markers DT and am eager to get to make some more new friends along the way……….

No comments: