Sunday, September 4, 2011

One for the Boys

As we celebrate Father's Day here in Australia today - I thought it was a good opportunity to honour the boys. I'm such a "pink" girl that I find creating masculine cards really difficult....but I have been challenging myself to step away from the pretty pink colour palette and work with some new ( for me ) Copic colours with "boy" things in mind ;)

This is my attempt into the realm of "manhood" a card based on the sketch I mentioned in yesterday's post. Once again, it is a digi stamp by Mo Manning called "Big Guy Grilling".


Copics Used:

Shirt - YG93, YG95, YG97
Shorts - B91, B93, B95
BBQ/ Hat - R24, R27, R29
Skin - E00, E11
Sausages - E33, E35, E37
Utensils - C3, C5, C7
Oven Mitt/ Packages - YR04, Y21, Y23, Y26

If you are wanting to try your hand at creating boy cards the Mad for Markers store has some great stamps for you to practise with...... such as My Guy Ian, Ahoy Oliver,Wild Sprouts Logan and don't forget Edward and Ryan.

Have a great day with your Dad and I look forward to seeing your "boy cards" in our upcoming challenges.

Chris xx

No comments: