Monday, October 17, 2011

Saturday Sharing

Hello Copic Lovers - yes! I know it is Monday - the weekend just disappeared before my very eyes LOL!! but as the saying goes "better late than never" :)

I often get asked what is the most favourite thing I love about my Copics - and it really is a tough question to answer! I love the vast colour range, I love how easy they are to blend, I love their versatility - I love.....yes the list goes on an on. However, I truly just love colouring in with them. I have a passion for all sorts of Arts & Crafts but there is something very therapeutic about colouring. I find colouring very relaxing . I often have heaps of images stamped out on my X-Press IT Blending Card ready to go and when life gets tough I reach for them and my 'beloved' Copics and have some good old  chill-out time. I have been doing that a lot lately LOL!... and finally spent some time the last few days making these coloured images into cards - a couple I'm sharing with you today.


This is 'Hip Hop' girl is a 'Hanglar Stanglar' image coloured with my favourite shades of Pink - R81, R83, R85 & Blue - B91, B93, B95. I consider these a "must-have" in any Copic Collection.



..and this sweet 'Lily of the Valley' image is sure to cheer anyone up - that teddy-bear is so very cute! Mr Teddy was coloured with E31, E33, E35 and E37 - his rosey cheeks were courtesy of a little more R83 and his caring Nurse was coloured in with Warm Greys - W1, W3 and W5 and Red - R22, R24, R27

I hope you get to have yourself some "chill-out" time this week with your favourite Copic colours

Enjoy
Chris x

No comments: