Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Dingly Dangly holiday

Morning everyone. It is hump day. Woo hoo. Ahhh I feel exhausted. Just want the silly season to be over. All these activities we are doing this year are very tiring. No matter. I am sure we will get through it in one piece.

Today I have a card made for Mad for Markers using the sketch from The Sweet Stop. I used this gorgeous elf stamp from Digital Pencil. I do love Mo's stamps. This card was made especially for Tyler Prep teacher Miss Spano. He really loves her and he wanted me to make a special card for her. If I have time (yeah right) I might be able to manage a needle felted apple.

Copics used:
Skin: E0000, 00, 11, 02
Bauble: BG10, 11, 23, Kindyglitz
Clothes/Hat: W1, W3, blender, R17, 24, 22, 29
Boots: BG13, 15, 18
leaf: G21, 24, 26 (my own blend)
Background: BG11, 23, clear Spica pen.

No comments: