Thursday, December 22, 2011

Spica and copic coloured Vintage Icing Decoration

Hi all, hope you are all well and not too stressed!!!

Today I have a vintage icing decoration to share, I did have two but the star shape broke. Hoping to fix it lol!! When I get the chance.



I really struggled getting a good photo, but it definately sparkles from using the spicas! I have used them on the outline of the images and to colour too! Some of the embellishments were coloured with copics.


Copics and Spicas used

B28, BG10, BV08, C00, C1, RV66, YR12

Baby Blue, Black, Clear, Garnet, Lilac, Lavender, Lipstick, Melon, Olive, Pitch Black

You still have eight days to enter our current Mad for Markers Christmas Challenge we look forward to seeing your festive creations.

Wishing you all magical Christmas and a fun and healthy 2012, take careX:)

No comments: