Friday, January 27, 2012

Something new...

Good morning Copic lovers, Rachael here for today's post. After some nice celebrations yesterday to celebrate Australia Day, the weather has turned completely miserable, but it is the perfect colouring weather. With the current challenge over on the Mad For Markers Challenge blog, I decided to challenge myself too and try a couple of different colour combinations. My Mad For Markers Copic Journal is just perfect to trying new colour combinations and also a great place to keep a list of new colour combinations I may stumble across blog hopping. Today I'm sharing two new combinations, one for blonde hair and one for skin. I'm really loving the blonde hair colour combo... think I will be using this one again.
 I hope that I have inspired you to give it a go, if I have leave a comment and I will pop on over to your blog and check it out.
Till next time, happy colouring
Rach xo

No comments: