Thursday, February 2, 2012

Tiny Baker Tia Corner Bookmark

Hi all, hope you are all well!

Today I would love to show of this cute Some Odd Girl's Tiny Baker Tia which comes with two sentiments,  'Just so Sweet' and 'have a sweet day'available here from The Mad for Markers Store and to keep with our New Colour Combo Challenge  (you still have two days to enter) I had a play with a new face combo E000, E00, E02, E04, E11, BV00, R00 and 0, I did stuff up and coloured the whites of her eyes (don't what I was thinking lol!) and thankfully my colourless blender removed the E00!


A closer look at the added spicas to hat, hair, icing and the spoon


Copics used


and finally R29 to colour in the pearls for the cherries


Don't forget Sammi's Mad for Marker Birthday Celebrations happening soon check her post here


Thanks for visiting, happy colouring!  Take careX:)

No comments: