Monday, March 12, 2012

Sharing Saturday

...yes! I know it is Monday - but I have my days mixed up!..and for no other reason than I simply forgot eeks! If you are a regular reader of my blog you will understand why!

I hope you have been enjoying the Birthday Celebrations here at Mad for Markers and have managed to colour in some images using the new M4M Birthday Digis. I took some time out today, to colour in Birthday Girl #1 - she is a little cutie in her striped stockings and dainty little shoes.


Copics Used:

Skin/Cheeks/Lips - E000, E01, E11, R20, RV42
Hair - E21, E25, E27
Dress - B91, B93, B95
Gift/Shoes - R21, R22, R24
Stockings - B91, B93, B97, W1, W3, W5

It is a little hard to see, but I placed some white gel pen dots and some clear kindy glitz on the little gift but for some reason when I photographed the card it showed up as a "blob" of gold splatter!.......to save myself time, I made a conscious effort of limiting my Copic colours - a little difficult to do when there is such a gorgeous array of colours to choose from...however, I managed to do 2 cards today using this same colour combination...the other is also a digi imaged called "Nevaeh" from Saturated Canary


The current challenge over at the Mad for Markers Challenge Blog is all about limited colour choice - with some Monochromatic Fun....fabulous inspiration for those of you who are still building up your Copic Collection.

Don't forget to sign up for the BIG BLOG HOP on March 22nd - there is a linky on the left - this blog hop will end the last of the birthday celebrations and I know you don't want to miss out on that!!

Cheers
Chris x

1 comment:

Rose Andrew said...

These are beautiful cards, As always brillant colouring ..I love them ..plus the image ... :-)

Hugs

Rose