Saturday, April 14, 2012

Saturday Sharing

Happy Weekend Copic Friends,

It is a beautiful Autumn Afternoon here - I have been outside enjoying the warm sunshine and admiring all the golden tones of the falling leaves in my backyard....the leaves reminded me of a couple of cards I have been meaning to share with you...their focus being on green & gold.

Green is one of my favourite colours and I am a huge fan of the YG91, YG93, YG97 combination but I seldom use it for anything other than grass and leaves (when colouring my images). However, just recently a card making buddy suggested I try using it to colour clothing - well, I took her up on the challenge and here are the results.


The stamp is called "Waiting" and is from the Simply Gorjuss range - she was stamped onto X-Press IT Blending Card and coloured with the following:

Copics Used:
Skin: - E000, E01, E11 - Cheeks: - RV10

Hair: - E21, E25, E27, E49
Clothing: - Dress: BG93, BG96, BG99 - Jacket:YG93, YG95, YG97
- Tie: Y21, Y23,Y26
Boots: - E25, E27, E29


This card is a Saturated Canary Digi Image by Krista Smith - called "Blanche". I used the same colour combination to colour the image and create the card as my previous one of the Gorjuss "Waiting" girl - isn't it amazing how the same design sketch, same colours, same paper can look so different?

Copics Used:
Skin: - E000, E01, E11 - Cheeks/Lips: - RV10 - Eyeshadow: - YG93

Hair: - E13, E15, E17
Eyes: E33, E35
Clothing: - Dress:YG93, YG95, YG97 - Tie: Y21, Y23,Y26
Boots: - E25, E27, E29

...hope you too are enjoying your Saturday afternoon.

Chris. x




No comments: