Thursday, August 29, 2013

Project Life layout


Hello Crafty Bloggers

I hope everyone is doing well. I here to share a fun little layout using one of my favorite digi image from Mad For Markers.

That image is pippi with umbrella. Now when I saw this image I knew it would look great  with a picture I have of my lil one in the rain. Therefore I created a 6x6 layout that  fits perfectly in my 6x6 photo sleeve. I love project life type layouts because they can be fun and fast.
 
 
 
You can find this digi image by clicking the link
 
Project Details
The pippi with umbrella image was colored with copic markers. Pink card stock (recollections). Pattern paper ( Echo Park- Everyday Eclectic ). Stickers ( Echo Park - Everyday Eclectic). Stickers ( ice blue), glossy accents (on the umbrella). 
 
 
close up for the image.
 
Copic Marker List
Umbrella & Scarf - RV02, RV04 , C3 , C5
Tights - C3 , C5
Dress - V93 , R83
0
 
Thank You for stopping by the Mad for Markers blog and feel free to stop by my personal craft blog.
 
* Do something creative everyday *
 
Nicole

2 comments:

Sammi said...

What a fab layout Nicole! How fun!! Such a cute photo of your little girl in the rain and you're right it goes together so well :)
Sammi
xx

paola said...

Love your layout and color combo! :)