Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Archie in hoodie birthday card by Blankina


Hi all , sure time flies...
It is my turn to show you a project with a M4M digi.
I have chosen to make a birthday card with one of Sammi's boys...
 this digi is called Archie in hoodie..

I thought he was perfect for the birthday for my sons friend..
The pretty dp are from Marianne Design ( dark vintage PK 9082 ).
The torn papers are made with a collectables die from MD.

A few stamps from Hero art and artemio  to complete it.
Hope you like it..did you check all pretty digi's in the M4M shop??
Keep checking...
In a while the new M4M release will be launched!

These are the copics used:

skin : E 000, E 00, E 11
jeans : B000, B00, B45, B99
jacket and hair  : E 31, E 33, E 37, E 18

See you soon with the new releases, 
and as always I will be happy with any comments and or visits at my personal blog too...

Hugs from Italy
Blankina

No comments: