Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Exciting times - NEW DT members

Things are all very exciting here!! Working out the new Design Team.... and the website opening!! We have a GREAT challenge coming up for you in a bit over a week with an AWESOME prize!

I know the Design team call was open until Saturday but I've decided to close it!
I'm so thankful for all the applicants and there sure is a lot of talent out there!! I just wish I could have everyone on the team but it's not possible right now!

I have asked the following ladies to join the Design Team for the next three months :D
Pop on over to their blogs to see their wonderful work!!

Debra
Jackie
Kristy
Kylie
Mandi
Sue


and don't forget our existing DT Emma and Tracey
Don't forget to pop in tomorrow and Thursday to see what they have to share...
and on Friday we'll have some piccies and bios of the new Design Team :D

We are also going to be having a few Guest Designers....
our main one will be Marcia (from the Stamp Spot)

1 comment:

MicheyMoo said...

Wow Sammi.....looks like your blog is getting started with a bang!! Exciting days ahead. Was getting all my bits together to submit for the DT call but now I'll just have to keep it on the warmer and have a go next time.

Looking forward to what's ahead - can't wait for the first challenge. xx