Friday, July 12, 2013

NEW Digi DT

Good morning :) I'm excited to announce that things will be popping up here more frequently again ... I have been DRAWING and am hoping to have lots of images to colour. We have some new designers on the team and are getting organised with regular posting dates...  our first lot of NEW images coming Monday.... OK you might have already caught a sneak here and there (like in the header ;)

Now let's meet our new DT members....

I was born in the Netherlands...but since 1996 Italy has become my second home.
Now I am a SAHM of twins and happy wife, we live in the country side of Rome.
As little kid I used to draw and "copy" images, later I have found out stamps.
My little green cuttlebug came into my life about 8 years ago  and I did not stop using it ever since.
Now I am quite addicted to making cards and other crafty things, you could say it is my unpaid full-time job. Find out more at Blankina's blog!




I have been scrapbooking for about 7-8 years. It started out as a hobby and then became a passion. About 4 years ago I really begin to fell in love with paper crafting and I started learning new techniques & doing more research on this craft. I began card making and I love it now that I make cards more then I scrapbook. With cards came my love of stamps & coloring. I love bringing joy and inspiring others around me with my cards. Crafting, allows me to just be me. God has blessed me with this talent & I plan on sharing it with the world. I'm a social worker by day and a crafter for life. My husband and I have a beautiful lil girl. She keeps me on my toes. I'm excited to be designing for Mad for Markers. My blog is HERE!


DT you have seen posting on here before and you'll be seeing AGAIN are
Jac
Emma
Gin
and me (Sammi)

Now I couldn't leave without showing you at least oneCreation ... Check out this gorgeous card Blankina has made with Love Fairy - Venetia



No comments: