Monday, October 28, 2013

Little Witchy Taya

Good morning, Just wanted to hop on and share some Creations using Taya dressed up as a Witch... Today I have also been working on a video - colouring her.. that will be shown HERE soon.. just needs a bit of editing!! However today's versions are not your usual witchy colours... Shows you the versatility of the image I guess :)

Taya loves stories about little Witches getting into fixes and so she thought it would be fun to become a little Witch for Halloween this year.

First up.... look at this gorgeous framed Purple and Pink Witchy Taya that Emma made and gave me for my birthday last month :) So pretty don't you think!!



I then thought I would colour her up in Pink (and some purple highlights) for this simple card...




Thanks for stopping by ... If you would like to colour up this cute little Witchy Taya you can buy her HERE :) 

No comments: