Friday, July 23, 2010

Colouring White - Skirt



Today is my turn to give you some inspiration on our "colouring white objects" challenge. I tend to colour any image I want to be white (like the skirt) with C0, C2, then I always add a hint of colour, like here I have added a tiny bit of B000 and R00 in some places on the skirt. I think it just adds a bit of depth to the image. Then to make it stand out even more I always use W0, 1 and 2 around edge of the image.

All week the girls have done a fab job of inspiring me.. I cant wait to see what the rest of the DT has for us to look at next week, and I ALWAYS look forward to seeing the creations all you readers enter for the challenge.

Hugs
Tracy

Skin and Hair - E000, 11, 31, 43, 44, R00
White Skirt - C0, 2, B000, R00
Top and flowers - R11, 20, 24, 27, 29, 81, G24
Outside shadow - W0, 1, 2, 3

7 comments:

Louise said...

Great job with the white Trace. Gorgeous card!

scrapaddict said...

Nice job as always, Trace. Can see the difference the greys make to the white and having seen IRL, I know what you mean about those soft pinks and blues enchancing.

Annette Bowes said...

Gorgeous Tracy, love the tip on just adding a hint of colour, very effective, take careX:)

Sammi @ Mad for Markers said...

This is so sweet Tracy!

Sue said...

This is lovely Tracy, your colouring is awesome, love the whole thing.
hugs
Sue x

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Tracy,

What a lovely card this is and her white dress is really pretty! This looks great and thanks for the tip!! Like it a lot!

Hugs, Wendy

Marcia @ The Stamp Spot said...

Oh wow this is such a pretty card! TFS!

:) Marcia