Friday, July 23, 2010

Colouring White - Skirt



Today is my turn to give you some inspiration on our "colouring white objects" challenge. I tend to colour any image I want to be white (like the skirt) with C0, C2, then I always add a hint of colour, like here I have added a tiny bit of B000 and R00 in some places on the skirt. I think it just adds a bit of depth to the image. Then to make it stand out even more I always use W0, 1 and 2 around edge of the image.

All week the girls have done a fab job of inspiring me.. I cant wait to see what the rest of the DT has for us to look at next week, and I ALWAYS look forward to seeing the creations all you readers enter for the challenge.

Hugs
Tracy

Skin and Hair - E000, 11, 31, 43, 44, R00
White Skirt - C0, 2, B000, R00
Top and flowers - R11, 20, 24, 27, 29, 81, G24
Outside shadow - W0, 1, 2, 3

7 comments:

Louise F NZ said...

Great job with the white Trace. Gorgeous card!

scrapaddict said...

Nice job as always, Trace. Can see the difference the greys make to the white and having seen IRL, I know what you mean about those soft pinks and blues enchancing.

Annette Bowes said...

Gorgeous Tracy, love the tip on just adding a hint of colour, very effective, take careX:)

Sammi said...

This is so sweet Tracy!

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

This is lovely Tracy, your colouring is awesome, love the whole thing.
hugs
Sue x

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Tracy,

What a lovely card this is and her white dress is really pretty! This looks great and thanks for the tip!! Like it a lot!

Hugs, Wendy

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Oh wow this is such a pretty card! TFS!

:) Marcia